How can we help you?
Experts in Aston, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Porsche Servicing
As a former Aston Martin employee I have had the opportunity to meet some of the finest mechanics in the business. I’m proud to say over the years I have managed to persuade several AML members to bring their experience to form part of one of the most experienced teams in the market place. With well over a 115 years of knowledge between us there is very little that escapes our attention. Similar can be said for Ed Blasi himself, our resident technical genius. Ed has work alongside myself now for 4 years and I have yet to see something he cannot fix, beit a bang up to date Ferrari or Lamborghini down to a classic Mini or a vintage Aston Martin. Ed is our service workshop Manager and is more than happy to assist with any enquiry you may have and leave you reassured your vehicle is in safe hands.
What we offer:
- Gearbox & Hydraulic Pump Upgrades
- Uprated & Performance Exhaust Systems
- Power Steering Conversions
- Engine Tuning, Braking & Suspension Upgrades
- HID Headlight Upgrades
- Air Conditioning Re-gassing
- Re-trimming & Interior Restoration
Our services don’t end there, our servicing team has the expertise to service the whole range of post 1950’s Aston Martins- from the DB5, V8’s and the DB7 right through to today’s range of modern Astons: the DB11, DBS & Vanquish. Our new facility boasts the latest in specialist tooling, as well as the factory diagnostic tool, the Ferrari SD3, which allows us to take care of your Italian thoroughbred to levels above and beyond the abilities of most other Marque specialists with there in-depth knowledge of all Tipos – both old and new.
We specialise in repair of the F1 gearbox system, including pinpointing faults and finding cost-effective solutions, as well as Engine rebuilds, Fitment of upgraded Hill suspension components, clutch replacements, servicing, sports exhausts and in-depth electrical diagnosis and repair.
Through building these relationships with clients over seventeen years, Christian Lewis Performance and Classic Cars now possess the expertise to maintain other high end marques to the proper standard including Porsche, Jaguar, Noble, McLaren & Mercedes to name a few- In fact we are very happy to look after all a customer’s cars, treating them with the same care and enthusiasm.
Preserving Classic Cars for the future is our passion
At Christian Lewis we pride ourselves on a magnificently successful preservation service. Our restoration team have accrued over a century of experience and have all spent time working in Aston Martin production during the real handcrafted era or at Ferrari restoration specialists. They’ve worked in every department from R&D of the last generation of Newport Pagnell cars, to hand rolling the classic shapes of the 60, 70, 80 and 90’s, they even built the engines themselves. Our team can deal with many requests in house, from a full nut and bolt preservation through to an engine rebuild of any classic your car, not to mention a full re-trim if required.
We cater for all Aston Martins from the Per War era though to the new DB11. Our Ferrari team also cater from 1950’s right through to the more recent models.
With our contacts stretching across the globe we have access to some of the rarest and most desirable performance and classic cars of today. Many of our finds come straight out of other cherished collections and cannot be found online or with any other dealer. Two years ago our search lead us to two cars never before seen by the public and one of these was sold at auction in early 2017 and caused quite the stir.
Not only do we help our customers find their ideal car we also make sure the vehicles we show them have all the service history and paperwork to accompany them, it is important to Christian that the provenance of the vehicle stands up under scrutiny.
Should you be interested in speaking to Christian or a member of our team they are only too happy to help. All we need to get started is a budget, make and model and we can do the rest.
As well as our normal services we also offer car storage for those long Winter months. Your pride and joy can snuggle up in our stunning facility in the heart of the British Countryside in our newly refurbished barn. Our new ground source heating pumps and 10000m2 solar panel roof has now been completed. Which allows our facility to maintain a constant air flow and temperature regardless of power loss in case of unforeseen issues. We also have 30 double decker storage ramps installed giving us space for around 70 vehicles under constant 24 hour surveillance. Our security is state of the art and has been set up by a company with 30 years of experience meaning your vehicle is well looked after as well as well pampered.
What you can expect when you entrust us with your vehicle:
- A multi point inspection of complete vehicle including lights, fluid levels, switch gear, brakes, tyres, suspension components etc. any defects reported to customer
- Vehicle carefully washed dried and vacuumed, again a full body and interior inspection carried out for any defects. Any defects will be photographed and sent to customer via email. We can at this point carry out a full vehicle detail if required at an additional cost.
- MOT and Road fund licence expiry dates recorded
- Please advise if you would like to drop your vehicle to us or have it collected at a location of your preference.
During the stay:
- We have an active storage program to keep the vehicle in perfect working condition. This includes, intelligent battery charging, bi monthly checks of lights, levels and switch gear. The vehicle will also be run up to temperature and can include a light measured exercise. Report emailed to customer every 30 days.
- We should also state that the storage facility is not only heated but also de humidified therefore keeping the vehicles in a perfect relative humidity environment. Too dry will damage rubber hoses in the engine bay and dry out leather,softops etc, too wet will eventually lead to corrosion of bodywork and many components
- MOT, road fund licence and vehicle maintenance (carried out at Christian Lewis) kept up to date if required at customers expense.
- MOT And Road Fund Licence checked
- Vehicle Inspected for road worthiness
- Carefully washed dried and vacuumed ready for collection (different levels of vehicle preparation inc complete detail can be carried out at an additional cost
- Vehicle filled with fuel (at customers expense)
- Please advise us if you would like to collect the vehicle or have it delivered back to a location of your preference
We can also offer a further storage solution above our normal package to suit peoples own requirements including a fully maintained portfolio if required.
For further information please call or email our team who are always happy to assist with your enquiry.